You or your doctor can call us or contact us using our online intake form.
Have a consutlation with our on-staff psychiatrist who will determine if you are a candidate.
If you are a candidate you can proceed with treatment. Treatment lasts about 45 minutes.
- Free initial consultation with psychiatrist to determine whether you are a good candidate for IV ketamine treatment.
- If treatment is deemed potentially helpful for you, book your treatments right away. The protocol calls for six treatments over three weeks.
- Please arrange to have someone pick you up after your treatments.
- When you come into our clinic for your treatment, you will check in at reception, and then one of our experienced nurses will take you into the treatment area.
- The nurse will check your vital signs – blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen level – and an anesthesiologist experienced in the administration of ketamine will come and talk to you. You will have a chance to ask any questions you may have.
- The anesthesiologist will put the IV into your arm. You will be offered eyeshades, a blanket and headphones if you would like to bring your own relaxing music. The treatment will last about 45 minutes.
- You may feed a dissociative, or “unreal,” feeling, and your senses may be heightened.
Watch as a woman in Australia describes what she is experiencing during a ketamine treatment:
- After your treatment is finished, the IV will be taken out and you will be given time to collect yourself.
- A nurse will give you an exit assessment to make sure you are in a good condition to leave the clinic.
- The person you arranged to meet you can pick you up from the clinic.
- Once your course of treatment is through, you are always welcome back for a follow-up or additional stabilizing treatments.